MAsT exists as a support group for individuals involved in, or interested in, the Master/slave, Dominant/submissive lifestyle. It is an opportunity and forum for like-minded individuals to come together for discussion of issues of concern, to share ideas and gain/share knowledge of the M/s, D/s lifestyle. MAsT serves that function best in local Chapters where followers of the M/s, D/s lifestyle can meet together to learn from one another and to support each other.
MAsT may be for you if:
- Your primary identity is as Master (owner) or slave (property).
- You live your life guided by the M/s, D/s construct.
- The M/s, D/s construct is carried over into your decision making processes, i.e. it’s the filter you use for your defining moments in life.
- If you voluntarily make the decision to express your lifestyle/lovestyle in this manner.
- You hope to one day form a M/s relationship and want more information.
- You are curious about the M/s, D/s lifestyle or would like to learn more.
Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
The Portland Chapter of MAsT is open to all adults interested in consensual power exchange relationships. We welcome people of all genders, sexual preferences, gender identities, ethnicities, body types, socio-economic statuses, physical capabilities, and spiritual/religious beliefs, including those who are atheist or agnostic. We treat each member and guest with dignity and respect, and ask the same of them. We join together to share our experiences and perspectives on consensual power exchange relationships.
MAsT: Portland serves all who live in the Portland and surrounding areas. We meet on the third Sunday of each month at The Catalyst Art & Cultural Space, 4810 NE Garfield St., Portland, Oregon. Contact Mistress Liza for more information.
For more information on other chapters, please visit MAsT International